OCTM Found Math!
These truncated spheres were found by OCTM Member Chris Bolognese while traveling through the San Francisco Airport.
Submit your OCTM Found Math photos to email@example.com. Include your name, OCTM affiliation, school, and a short description of the photo. We will publish the best submissions we receive! You can see all the submitted photos HERE.
Local Affiliates and Affiliate Grants
Affiliate Leaders may now apply for an Emalou Brumfield Affiliate Grant. Your affiliate can request up to $500 for professional development that you will provide for members. Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis.
- Find your local affiliate HERE.
- Download the grant application HERE.
Register Online for the Annual Conference!
Find all your conference information right here!
- Check out the most current list of planned sessions (Updated 8/19) HERE.
- Register online! You can now register for the 66th Annual Conference HERE!
- Register for one day or the entire conference. You can get a summary of costs HERE.
- Reserve your hotel room HERE!
- Get your questions answered HERE.
Professional Opportunities in Ohio for Mathematics Teaching and Learning
View professional development opportunities that are open to all Ohio mathematics educators HERE. Please note that these events are not sponsored by OCTM unless indicated. If you are offering an opportunity that you would like to have posted, please e-mail Matt Carpenter.